Chart based ink key presetting
Flexible Settings Options
KeySetter calculates the ink coverage of print jobs, improving printing press make-ready times while reducing ink and paper waste.
KeySetter Lite creates a PDF file that can be printed or viewed, providing ink key data for the press operator. A specific press configuration file is setup for each press type. This configuration includes information such as the number of ink keys, width of coverage of each ink key zone and plate margin information. The resulting graph serves as a visual indicator of the ink key settings.
- Optional module for Navigator workflow
- PDF or printed chart output
- Histogram output for presses without ability to accept data files
- Ink Key Settings File for press console
- KeySetter Pro creates settings files in many formats
- CIP4 Compatible
- Upgrade from KeySetter Lite to KeySetter Pro